Nomination Registration and Evaluation :
- Each applicant would be required to fill in an Online Nomination form.
- Any Individual from any sector can apply.
- Each applicant can apply for one category from one email address.
- The nominees will be presented to the final jury for determination of winners.
- Jury decision is binding on all applicants.
- Information received will be treated confidential and not used for any purpose except for determining the winners of the awards.
- Incomplete questionnaire in any manner will disqualify a participant from participating in the award.
- Right to permit participation is reserved with the Awards management.
- Applicants filling the form must be a resident of India.
- The nomination form is available online and must only be submitted online with all the relevant details requested.
- The organizers will not be responsible for any incorrect or incomplete information.
- Any discrepancy arising from such information will be the liability of the nominee and will lead to cancellation.
- Entries will not be considered complete until full payment has been made.
- There is no limit to the number of entries an individual can submit. However an all-inclusive, non-refundable entry fee should be paid online through a debit or credit card or other other payment options.
- Entrants are expected to ascertain that the nomination and supporting data or documentation uploaded on the website can be viewed on multiple browsers and platforms (including Mac).
- In the case that nomination cannot be viewed, the entrants shall not be contacted and the nomination shall be deemed canceled.
- Avoid uploading any document which is password-protected In case of any clarification required by the eminent jury or knowledge partner (if any), the Lexa Earth team may contact the nominee organization/individual at any time during the voting process.
- It is the responsibility of the nominee to provide all the required details within the communicated timeline, failing which will lead to the cancellation of nomination